Furnace Repair Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$20 OFF Furnace Repair
- Any brand including Carrier, Lennox, Bryant, Trane, Rheem, Goodman, Ruud, and more.
- Valid for our regular or emergency service.
In Minnesota, where winter temperatures sometimes reach –20 degrees, adequate heating in homes and commercial buildings is not a luxury. When a problem develops with your heating system, you need it repaired right now. Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, the parent company of Twin Cities Duct Cleaning, understands that furnace problems require fast, reliable repair service by skilled, trained and experienced technicians. With our 20 years of excellence in service and customer satisfaction in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, our reputation for reliable repair service is unmatched.
The good news is that most furnace problems can be repaired quickly at an affordable price. When your furnace stops working, the problem can often be solved with a very simple replacement of the broken part. But, even when a problem is more serious, repairs can usually be completed quickly. As the leading heating service contractor in Minnesota, we have superbly trained crews on duty at all times, and they’re equipped with the parts and equipment needed to make short work of any furnace repair, both in residential and commercial settings. We restore heat for over 95% of service calls with 24-48 hours.
- We Repair all Major Brands – Our technicians are trained in repair services for all major brands of furnaces, including Amana, Goodman, Armstrong, American Standard, Lennox, Carrier, Coleman, LG, Samsung, Heil, Rheem, Ruud, Bryant, Payne, ArcoAire, Janitrol, and Sanyo. Regardless of who installed your forced-air gas furnace, you can count on our skilled, efficient, economical repair service.
- Fast Response – Call us immediately when you have lost heat for the fastest possible response. Our experienced technicians will be at your location quickly, equipped with the skills, replacement parts, and experience needed to solve most problems on the spot. Wherever you are in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, we’re ready to help.
- Emergency Service – At night and on weekends, our repair staff is available for emergency repairs. Whenever your problem develops, you can count on us to restore your home comfort.
- Expert Diagnosis and Estimates – Our experienced technicians will quickly diagnose your problem. We’ll explain what needs to be done in a clear, understandable way, and then provide an accurate estimate of repair costs.
- Extensive Parts Inventory – We maintain a large stock of replacement parts, and can quickly obtain any needed parts from our suppliers. For the most common problems, we have the necessary parts right on our service trucks.
- Fast Replacement Installation – If the worst happens and your furnace must be red-tagged and taken out of service, our heating company has high-quality replacement furnaces available for fast replacement. Our prices are competitive with any contractor. We supply the complete range of home-heating furnaces manufactured by Carrier, Lennox, Goodman and Payne.
- Assistance with Furnace Certification – We’re always happy to assist you with certification of your heating system.
- 20 Years of Service – Since 1991, we’ve been a Twin Cities household name, with a reputation for quality, expertise, and excellence in customer service.
Minnesota Most Reliable Heating Contractor
Don’t let loss of heat disrupt your life and endanger your family. As soon as you notice a problem, call our award-winning heating service company. We’ll be on the job fast, and will make any needed repairs so you can get back to the comfort of a properly heated home or business. Our efficient, extensively trained technicians are ready for any furnace problem. Call us for the best in furnace repair!