Professional Certified Carpet Cleaning Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Homeowners throughout the Twin Cities metro area look at the carpeting in their homes every day. What they see, all too often, is an accumulation of dirty traffic areas, spots, and dirt. What they don’t see is all of the dust, ground-in grime, pet stains and odors that also build up over time between the fibers of every carpet. In some cases, they look at their floor coverings and just throw up their hands, thinking that there’s no alternative but to install new carpeting. That costs thousands of dollars. The real answer is professional hot water extraction or steam cleaning by a Twin Cities professional carpet cleaning service with IICRC and Clean Trust certifications.
Since 2000, our carpet cleaning services have been saving property owners thousands of dollars by transforming dirty floor coverings into like-new condition. For exceptionally low prices, starting at just $129 for three areas, you can have a fresh, new look for your rooms. You’ll be amazed when your dingy floors are restored to look like brand new. Call us for a free estimate for outstanding service by a leader in household cleaning services. Save money and get the new look and fresh rooms that restores the pride you felt when your floor coverings were just installed.
Standard Features of Our Hot Water Extraction Process
- Evaluation of Your Carpet’s Condition – Before we get started, we thoroughly inspect your entire carpeted area, noting areas that get a lot of foot traffic or that have stains or spots. We also identify the type of carpet and discuss our planned work with you. If any special, extra-cost treatments are needed, we’ll let you know and let you decide without any pressure.
- Pre-Treatment of Difficult Stains – Stains, food and beverage spills and dirt in high-traffic areas are pre-treated to ensure your complete satisfaction. We identify stain and soil types and use the appropriate professional products to prepare your carpets for effective, thorough cleaning without damage.
- Moving Furniture Is Standard for Us – Unlike some companies, we’ll move most furniture at no additional cost. Sofas, chairs, tables, and other furniture will be carefully moved, then replaced. We don’t move pianos, entertainment centers, bookcases, fragile items or electronic equipment.
- Steam and Hot Water Extraction Cleaning – Our high-power truck-mounted equipment gets down deep into your carpeting to loosen and pull out even deep-seated dust, dirt, stains and contamination. Odors are eliminated, too. Unlike other processes, which only touch the surface, we do the most thorough and complete cleaning, right down to the backing.
- No Residue Left Behind – Most companies use harsh detergents and chemicals – even harsh lye. Those can remain in your home for a long time and actually attract dirt and stains. Our powerful hot-water extraction method, using gentle surfactant products to loosen dirt, minimizes residues and leaves nothing behind, so your carpet stays fresh longer. The result is beautiful floors and great savings for you.
- Fast Drying through Powerful Hot-Water Extraction – Our multi-horsepower truck-mounted vacuum equipment effectively removes moisture, so your rooms are dry and ready to use much sooner than with other methods. In just hours, your rooms are ready for normal use. Drying times vary, but we’ll let you know how long it will take, based on current conditions.
- Sanitizing and Protection Treatments Also Available – For a small additional cost, our certified technicians can apply a proven, environmentally safe sanitizer and protectant product during the hot-water extraction process. This optional treatment destroys bacteria and molds, kills odors and also helps to block future dirt and stains, saving you more time and money. Heat transfer stains and some red stains may also need special treatment at a low extra cost. We’ll discuss this with you in advance, if necessary.
- Affordable Cost – You’ve seen the ads on TV or had flyers left at your door. They promise to clean three rooms of carpeting for prices as low as $20. These companies use these offers to get in your door, but will never perform the service at that price. Instead, they use high-pressure sales tactics to convince you to pay far more than you should. Other companies may make extravagant claims that take advantage of consumers who don’t understand how the process is actually done. When you have the real facts, you’ll understand why you should choose a trusted professional cleaning service in the Minneapolis St. Paul area.
Professional Residential and Commercial Cleaning Services – Twin Cities, MN
Count on us for affordable, steam carpet cleaning in Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. We serve customers in all seven counties, from Bloomington, Edina, Richfield and Burnsville to Columbia Heights, New Brighton, Coon Rapids and Andover, and from Golden Valley, Plymouth, Robbinsdale and Maple Grove to Maplewood, White Bear Lake, Cottage Grove and Eagan. One call to us brings our experienced technicians and state-of-the-art van-mounted equipment to your door. Don’t settle for less or pay more than you should. Insist on the outstanding service and competitive pricing we provide to every customer.
You’ve invested in costly floor coverings in your home. Whenever they need cleaning, you should rely only on proven professional, IICRC-certified services. Don’t risk your investment by choosing a company that won’t do the job properly. Manufacturers recommend the hot-water extraction process that we use, and require that care to keep their warranties in effect. When you call us for a free estimate, you’ll never get a hard sell for services you don’t need or bait-and-switch pricing tactics. Instead, we’ll evaluate your needs and give you a highly competitive price quote that assures you of top quality at a money-saving low price. No hidden charges, ever. Insist on certified performance. Your complete satisfaction is our highest priority.