Minnesota Duct Cleaning – Improve Indoor Air Quality and Reduce Allergies
- $99 Whole House Air Duct Cleaning for all vents.
- $199.95 RotoBrush Cleaning removes all debris, dirt and dust inside your ductwork.
- $399.95 Xtreme Cleaning with the most advanced Predator Brush.
In Minneapolis St. Paul, allergies and asthma are an all too common problem. Every season has its allergies, and the triggers for most allergic attacks come from inside our own homes. The air inside our homes can be up to 70% more polluted than the outside air. Sealing up your home doesn’t solve the problem. In fact that may make it worse.
One of the reasons that homes are the source of many allergy problems lies within the heating and air conditioning ductwork in our homes. Since Minnesota is subject to extremes of weather, both in winter and summer, we tend to keep our homes tightly sealed to make the most of our forced-air gas furnaces and central air conditioning systems. That traps all the air inside the house, where dust, debris and pollutants circulate again and again through the air ducts, carrying allergens with it. Over time that allergen-laden dust builds up into a layer inside the air ducts, only to be re-circulated, exposing everyone to the same allergens over and over. Here’s some information on the problem and a way to minimize the risk.
- What Allergens Are In My Home? – Many substances can trigger allergies and asthma attacks. Many of these are part of normal house dust. Pollen, pet dander, dust mite excrement, mold spores, and fungi are some of the common allergens found in house dust. Left untouched, these allergens can cause respiratory problems.
- Why Doesn’t Housecleaning Eliminate Allergens? – It helps keep them away, but can’t do the whole job. Every time you open a door or window, new allergens can enter. Your pets and the dust mites that are present in every home also contribute. Molds and fungi in damp areas constantly increase the amount of allergens in your house.
- Why Are Air Ducts Part of This Problem? – Whenever your air conditioner or furnace is running, all the air in your home is very efficiently circulated through the ductwork that is connected to every room. That circulating air contains dust and the allergy-triggering pollutants. Over a period of time, that dust accumulates into a layer and settles inside the air ducts. That layer constantly sheds particles, which keep circulating through your home.
- What about the Furnace and AC Filter? – Filters can help, of course, but can’t eliminate the circulation of dust and allergens. The better the filter, the less dust circulates, but any accumulation of dirt and debris in your air ducts bypasses the filter when it loosens and re-circulates.
- How Does Duct Cleaning Help? – When performed properly, duct cleaning thoroughly removes all debris, dirt and contaminants in your ductwork, leaving behind nothing but smooth duct surfaces. All debris is removed from your home by powerful van-mounted vacuums. Our top-rated Minnesota duct cleaning company recommends the RotoBrush and Xtreme cleaning methods for allergen reduction, since they are the most effective in completely cleaning ductwork.
Reduce Allergies with Thorough Air Duct Cleaning
As the leading duct cleaning company in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we have the most powerful cleaning equipment, the highly trained technicians, and the long experience needed to provide this important service thoroughly and reliably. For over 25 years, we have been improving indoor air quality for homeowners across the Twin Cities, from Champlin, Blaine, Mounds View and Columbia Heights to Apple Valley, Rosemount, Shakopee and Prior Lake, and from Waconia, Minnetrista, Plymouth and Crystal to Mahtomedi, White Bear Lake, Hastings and Inver Grove Heights. We’re an award-winning company and use only techniques and processes approved by the National Air Duct Cleaners Association. If you or your family members have allergies or asthma, contact us today to schedule a complete cleaning service. We’re ready to help!