Air Duct Cleaning in Minnesota – Better Indoor Air Quality
$99 Air Sweep Special
- Affordable and thorough with FREE furnace or air conditioner cleaning.
- No extra cost. Combine with other services and save more.
Homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul insist on have their homes look their best. We’re proud of our homes, and try to keep them spotless for our family and guests. Dust is a major issue for homeowners, and more time is spent removing dust from surfaces than any other household chore. It’s a never-ending war, though. Five minutes after dusting a surface, new dust is settling on it. Wouldn’t it be great if there were a way to minimize the dust in our homes and make housecleaning easier?
Fortunately, there is a way to cut down on the dust in your home. Along with frequent vacuuming and dusting, keeping your air ducts clean is one of the most effective ways to cut down on the amount of airborne dust in your home. Here’s some information on household dust and how a professional air duct cleaner can help:
- What Is Dust? – Dust is made up of tiny, almost weightless particles. When dust is examined under the microscope, it reveals many components, including fibers, pollen, finely ground dirt, human and animal dead skin particles, molds, fungi, and even bacteria.
- Where Does Dust Come From? – Everywhere. Fabrics constantly shed fibers. Humans and animals shed millions of tiny flakes of dead skin and broken bits of hair. Dust mites eat these, then excrete microscopic pellets that join the dust. Pollen comes in through doors and windows, and molds and fungi live in damp areas in our homes.
- What’s The Role of Air Ducts in This? – Whenever your forced-air furnace or central air conditioner is running, all the air in your home circulates again and again through your air ducts. Over time, some of it settles to form a layer of dust inside the air ducts. Some of it is always being disturbed by the air flow and circulated inside your home.
- Does Dust Have Harmful Effects? – It can. If you have residents in your home who suffer from allergies or asthma, dust can trigger those allergies or asthma. From pollen and mold spores, to certain chemicals in dust mite debris, dust is a major contributor to allergies and asthmatic attacks.
- Will Cleaning My Air Ducts Really Help? – It certainly will. By removing the build-up of dust, duct cleaning will remove the source of much of the dust circulating in your home. Combined with your normal housecleaning efforts, it will help keep the dust in your home to a minimum, and make your cleaning chores easier.
Minnesota Most Reputable Air Duct Cleaner in Minneapolis St. Paul
With over 25 years of experience serving Twin Cities homeowners, our duct cleaning company has the training, personnel, and state-of-the-art equipment needed to thoroughly clean your air ducts to drastically reduce the amount of pollutants and contaminants circulating in your home. We serve all communities in the Twin Cities metro, from Victoria, Chanhassen, Chaska and Waconia in Carver County to Blaine, Circle Pines, Columbia Heights and Oak Grove in Anoka County, and from Prior Lake, New Prague, Savage and Shakopee in Scott County to Vadnais Heights, Mounds View, New Brighton and North Oaks in Ramsey County. Powerful van-mounted vacuums remove all debris from your home, and our methods are the best in the industry. Our membership in the National Air Duct Cleaners Association is your assurance that we use the best techniques and have properly-trained technicians. Call us today to schedule a service!