MN Ductwork Cleaning – DIY vs Professional Duct Cleaning
- ONLY $149. Air Sweep Cleaning, the most economical service.
- FREE Air Conditioner or Gas Furnace cleaning included at no additional cost.
Minnesotans are rightfully proud of their do-it-yourself abilities. We handle our own snow removal, take care of common household repairs, and even build patios and other additions to our homes. So, it’s natural that many homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul think about taking on the job of cleaning dust, mold, and other debris out of their home’s heating and air conditioning ductwork.
Well, that’s one job that isn’t suitable for a DIY project. Like many other complicated jobs that require specialized skills and equipment, it’s better left to the professional duct cleaners. In fact, trying to handle this complicated job by yourself is likely to cause more problems that it solves. Here’s why:
Great money-saving coupons for top-rated professional services.
- Furnace Tune-Up – $149
- Air Conditioner Cleaning – FREE
- Accessibility – The ductwork covers long distances in your home, and specialized equipment is needed to reach the entire system. Professional duct cleaners have the tools needed to reach every square inch of your ductwork in order to remove the dirt and debris.
- Damage – Whatever tools you have, you’ll probably have to remove registers to access the interior of your ducts. Removal of registers often leads to chipped paint and other damage. Professional air duct cleaning companies use special wands that can be inserted into register openings without damaging anything.
- Lack of Power – Your shop vacuum just isn’t up to the job of handling air duct debris, even if you had the extra extension needed to cover long distances. Professional air duct cleaners use powerful multi-horsepower vacuum systems and high-pressure compressed air to sweep out debris.
- Cleanliness – If you work with vacuums, brushes and blowers inside your home, it’s guaranteed that the dust will fly, settling on everything, and making a real mess. Professional duct cleaning services use truck-mounted, high-capacity vacuum systems to remove all the debris from your home in one pass.
- Safety – Without the proper tools and training, you’re likely to just loosen a lot of the debris in your air ducts, without removing it. Once it’s loose, your heating and air conditioning system will move it through the ducts and out the registers. This can lead to allergies and other health concerns.
- Hassle – Let’s face it. This messy DIY job is a big hassle. You’ll be down on your knees for hours, and still won’t get the job done right. If you spread dust around your home, you’ll hear from the family. None of this will happen when you hire a professional duct cleaner.
Most Trusted Duct Cleaner in Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As a leader in air duct and vent cleaning, our award-winning company has over 25 years of experience serving our customers across the Twin Cities, from Shakopee, Apple Valley, Rosemount and Hopkins to Lauderdale, New Brighton, Spring Lake Park and Blaine, and from Forest Lake, Mahtomedi, White Bear Lake and Hugo to Robbinsdale, Medina, Wayzata and Maple Grove. Our powerful, van-mounted equipment will make short work of ridding your ducts of dust, mold, bacteria and debris. We’ll clean the entire ductwork system, not just what you can reach, and won’t leave any mess in your home. If you need to improve your indoor air quality, just contact us and arrange for the ideal option for your home’s situation. You can save the cost by using our valuable coupons. Leave the job to the experts, and everyone will be happier, healthier, and cleaner.