Air Duct and Vent Cleaning Options for Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Affordable Services for Twin Cities Homes
- Air Sweep Cleaning for the Whole House – ONLY $149
- Rotary Brush Duct Cleaning – ONLY $249.95
- Xtreme Cleaning – The Ultimate Package for ONLY $449.95
When it’s time to have your heating and air conditioning ducts cleaned, you need to make a few decisions. Removing accumulations of dust, pet dander, molds, bacteria, and other harmful contaminants from your ducts and vents is always a wise decision. You’ll get more efficient operation from your forced-air gas furnace and central air conditioning system, plus a cleaner, less dusty home, fewer allergens circulating in the air. You’ll breathe easier, just knowing that your air ducts are as clean as the rest of your home.
As the leading duct cleaning company in Minnesota, we offer three levels of service. Each is designed to handle a different level of dust build-up and each is performed by highly trained, professional technicians. Whichever level of service you choose, the job will be done, using the best technology available, leaving nothing in your home but cleaner air ducts.
- RotoBrush Duct Cleaning – Special $249.95, Regular Price $309.95. This more advanced cleaning method also uses the air-wand to push debris from each branch duct line into the main trunk line, where it is cleanly vacuumed out into the van-mounted collection system. After the initial air sweeping, the technician will use a pneumatically powered rotary brush to further clean debris from the walls of the ductwork. A reverse nozzle moves the debris to the vacuum hose and it is removed completely. All supply and return ducts are cleaned thoroughly. This more thorough cleaning is ideal for homes that have a heavier build-up of debris. Again, registers need not be removed, since the air-wand slips into the ducts through the register’s openings. A free furnace or air conditioner cleaning is included in the price, and cost reductions are available for other services done during the same visit.
- Air Sweep Duct Cleaning – Special $149.00, Regular Price $259.95. The least expensive option is ideal for light dust and debris build-ups. The technician uses an air wand to push debris down the trunk lines of your ductwork into the main trunk line. A 12.5 horsepower vacuum system in the van collects the debris and removes it. Once this is finished, an air-snake, with a special reverse nozzle, pulls all remaining debris to the vacuum. There’s no need to remove registers when performing the cleaning, and there’s no dust released into your home. The service also includes a free furnace cleaning, and discount prices on many other services.
- The Ultimate Cleaning – Special $449.95. This is the most thorough cleaning, and removes the maximum amount of dust, molds and other debris. Registers must be removed to accommodate the special Predator Brush used to clean every square inch of ductwork. Homeowners may remove registers or the technician can do so at a nominal extra charge. The Predator Brush uses high-pressure air to reach all walls of your ductwork, cleaning them thoroughly and moving debris to the main trunk line for collection by the van-mounted vacuum system. Then, a pneumatically powered RotoBrush cleans the main trunk line. You can’t get your ducts any cleaner. It’s perfect for those with allergies, asthma, or other chronic respiratory diseases. The whole job can take as much as six hours. When it’s finished, you know your ductwork is perfectly clean.
RotoBrush Air Duct Cleaning for Better Indoor Air Quality
Contact our Minnesota locally owned and operated company now to discuss your duct cleaning needs in Minneapolis St Paul. Our extended service area covers the entire Twin Cities metro, from Columbia Heights, Shoreview, New Brighton and Maple Grove to Edina, Bloomington, Eden Prairie and Burnsville, and from Eagan, Inver Grove Heights, Mendota Heights and Oakdale to Chaska, Wayzata, Plymouth and Chanhassen. Depending on your particular situation, we’ll recommend the best cleaning service for your home. Ask about cost reductions on other services, too, and save. Our company is a member of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association, the Better Business Bureau, and has been an award-winning company seven years in a row.