Minnesota Furnace AC Cleaning – Save on Energy Costs
$99 Whole House Duct Cleaning
- FREE Air Conditioner or Furnace Cleaning.
- Prolong your HVAC equipment’s life.
Loss of efficiency in heating and air conditioning systems happens very slowly, over time. For most homeowners in Minneapolis St. Paul, the increase in cost due to lost efficiency just creeps up over months and years and goes unnoticed. The most common cause of this loss is simple: Dirt and dust accumulates in furnaces, air conditioners and air ducts in every home, making your home HVAC system work harder and harder to keep your home warm and cool. The result is ever-higher utility bills. Some of the increase comes from higher gas and electricity costs, but reduced system efficiency is a big factor.
Professional cleaning of your furnace, air conditioner and air ducts restores efficient operation and you’ll notice the difference in your next energy bill and in every bill after that. The savings can be substantial. Here are the facts that every Twin Cities homeowner should know:
- Dirty Air Ducts Destroy Heating and Cooling Efficiency – The air ducts in your house circulate all the indoor air any time your furnace or air conditioner runs. Along with that air comes dust and debris. Over time, this collection of dust and debris builds up into a thick layer on the inside of your air ducts. That causes turbulence and poor air flow, reducing the energy efficiency of your furnace or air conditioner. Clean air ducts allow warm or cool air to flow freely, making the most of your heating and cooling. HVAC equipment manufacturers highly recommend having air ducts cleaned annually.
- Dirty Furnaces Are Inefficient – From the burner area to the heat exchanger and blower, dirt accumulates inside your furnace. This can cause restricted air flow, inefficient combustion, and even excess wear and tear on your furnace. Dirty filters, too, play a role in reducing furnace efficiency.
- Dirty Air Conditioners Are Expensive to Operate – Your central air conditioner unit sits outdoors. There, it accumulates dirt and debris, clogging its coils. This makes your air conditioner unit work harder to cool your home and consumes more electricity. Inside your home, the systems evaporator or A-coil can develop an efficiency-robbing, dirty coating that interferes with proper heat exchange. A clean air conditioning system is a must, both for high efficiency and to prevent premature system failure.
- Professional Cleaning Restores Your HVAC Efficiency – No mechanical system can operate properly and economically without regular, professional maintenance, and cleaning is part of that maintenance. A regular schedule of professional duct, furnace, and air conditioner cleaning is the key to lowering energy costs and a long life for these expensive appliances.
Minnesota Most Trusted Duct Cleaning Service Company
In the Minneapolis St. Paul area, our company is the leader in air duct, furnace and air conditioner cleaning. We’ve been maintaining HVAC equipment since 1991 for thousands of homeowners across the Twin Cities, from Anoka, Ham Lake, Ramsey and Brooklyn Center to New Brighton, Fridley, Richfield and Roseville, and from St. Louis Park, Hopkins, Deephaven and Orono to Little Canada, Vadnais, Heights, White Bear Lake and Mendota Heights. Our technicians have the training and powerful equipment needed to handle these jobs quickly, completely, and at a cost any Minnesota homeowner can afford. We have special offers and coupons available when you combine duct cleaning with other HVAC services that will keep the cost down and your system’s efficiency high. Call us today to schedule services. We’ll do every job correctly and to your satisfaction. Your budget will thank you.