Dog and Cat Stain and Odor Removal Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Minnesotans love their pets. Households with dogs and cats are happy homes, and pets are good for our health. Research shows that interacting with a pet lowers blood pressure and promotes exercise. There’s just one drawback to keeping a dog or a cat in your home. From puppies and kittens to adult animals, accidents sometimes occur. Even thoroughly house-trained pets slip up sometimes. When those accidents happen on your carpeting or upholstered furniture, the stains and odors can linger long after the incident. Removing pet odors and stains can be difficult for homeowners. Worse yet, once a dog or cat eliminates on carpeting or furniture, the scent attracts and encourages it to return to that area again.
The professional carpet and upholstery cleaning technicians understand the problem, and can eradicate those stains and the lingering odors for you. We know that most over-the-counter products available can’t get the job done. Using the wrong products can actually make the problem worse. Our professional-grade proprietary cleaning products and our complete understanding of pet odor and stain removal lets us get the job done for you completely, at affordable cost. Here’s how we handle these troublesome problems:
- Identifying the Stain – You may not know exactly where your dog or cat has had accidents. They hide accidents behind furniture or in places you don’t usually look. Our technicians will find those stains for you. We can even use a special ultraviolet light to locate smelly stains that are hard to find. Typically, if you can detect an odor, there are stains in more than one place in your home.
- Pre-Treating Pet Stains – We apply a specialized professional product that is designed to neutralize organic pet stain odors and bind with the chemicals in the stain. No matter how old the stain is, this treatment uses scientifically tested chemical reactions to allow the stain to be removed. In extreme cases, where pet urine has penetrated a carpet and soaked the pad or sub-floor, it may be necessary to lift the carpet and treat the underlying area to completely remove the odor. If that’s the case, we’ll advise you and discuss what needs to be done. We’ll provide an affordable estimate on the cost.
- Hot Water Extraction Cleaning – Once the affected areas have been treated, our proven, effective carpet, area rug and upholstery cleaning system eliminates the stain and odors permanently. There’s no lingering scent to attracts your dog or cat back to repeat the accident. Normally, our customers have us clean the entire carpet, rug or piece of furniture at the same time, at our money-saving rates. It’s all part of our process.
- Rentals and Homes for Sale – Dog or cat odors are a real problem when it’s time to show a home to a new tenant or a prospective buyer. Often residents get used to odors, and may not be aware that they exist. But others certainly notice, and getting rid of pet odors and stains is essential if you own rental property or are selling a home where pets have lived. Call us for fast, affordable cleaning before showing your property.
- Affordable Rates – When you hire us to clean your carpets and upholstered furniture, we can remove pet stains and odors for a very reasonable additional cost. We’ll evaluate your situation carefully and give you a competitive price quote for the complete job. No hidden costs or unexpected extra charges will ever appear on your bill. Unlike with some other companies, our price quotes are complete and accurate. Your satisfaction with our work is our highest priority.
Full Service Carpet, Rug and Upholstery Cleaning in the Twin Cities
In Minneapolis and St. Paul, along with suburban cities from Edina, Plymouth, Excelsior and Wayzata to White Bear Lake, Newport, Cottage Grove and Lake Elmo, and from Bloomington, Chaska, Shakopee and Lakeville to Fridley, Coon Rapids, Blaine and Champlin, homeowners and rental property owners trust us to clean their floor coverings and furniture. At some of the lowest rates you’ll find anywhere, we do a complete job, using proven hot water extraction methods and environmentally safe, tested products. Our courteous, prompt and efficient technicians have extensive training and experience. Our IICRC and Clean Trust certifications, along with over 15 years of service, assure you of a job well done. Call us today to schedule our services and for a free, money-saving estimate on the cost.