Professional Area Rug Cleaning Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
A growing trend in Twin Cities area homes is to use hard-surface flooring throughout the home. Wood, laminate, and ceramic tile floors have the durability and outstanding appearance that many homeowners prefer. They also keep allergens, dust, and dirt from accumulating and causing problems. In most homes with these floors, area rugs are used liberally to provide comfort and add beauty to individual spaces. From factory-made area rugs to luxurious handmade Oriental and artisan rugs, these beautiful additions to room decor are costly and are an important investment that should be protected.
Regular vacuuming is an important way to protect your investment in area rugs, both large and small. Dirt that collects on rugs contains sharp particles that can wear away at the fibers, causing deterioration over time. Vacuuming removes some of this dirt, but can’t get at deeply imbedded dirt. Stains and spills, along with pet accidents, also affect area rugs, just as they do carpeting. Trying to do a cleaning job yourself can lead to damage. As part of our full range of services, we offer our customers safe, professional cleaning of all area rugs. Using the same hot water extraction process and environmentally-friendly products, we can help you restore your area rugs to their original beauty at affordable prices.
Rely on Our Thorough, Safe Cleaning Process
Many homeowners are surprised to learn that their valuable rugs can be cleaned quickly and affordably right in their homes. They often believe that they must roll them up and take them to a specialized company and pay very high prices for the service. That’s simply not true. Our experienced, highly trained technicians know that the gentle, effective hot-water extraction methods we use on wall-to-wall carpets get the job done equally well on rugs. The cost of our services is surprisingly low. Here’s how we save you money by doing this job for your home:
- Evaluation – We start by carefully examining each rug. We determine the materials it contains and how it is constructed. That guides us in selecting the professional-grade solutions and techniques that are right for the job. We’ll take note of any stains at the same time. Whether it is made of synthetic fibers or natural fibers like wool or silk, we’ll use the right products and process to clean it completely, safely and without causing any damage.
- Choosing Where to Work – As part of our evaluation, we’ll choose a location in your home that is most suitable for the job. Since we’ll be using our hot-water extraction process, we may need to move the rug to another location in your home if your flooring could be damaged by this technique.
- Pre-Treatment – After closely examining any stains, we’ll spot-treat them, using products matched to the nature of each stain or soiled area. We’re guided by our long experience and training, and can successfully remove most stains. For heat-transfer and some red stains, there may be a small extra cost involved. We will discuss this with you in advance for your approval. Our goal is always a complete cleaning and restoration of the original beauty.
- Hot-Water Extraction Cleaning – Our van-mounted cleaning equipment includes a heater and high-pressure pump for the cleaning solution and a powerful vacuum for the extraction process. Using state-of-the-art application tools, the heated solution, containing surfactants that penetrate and coat dirt, is injected deep into the rug. The cleaning solution is immediately extracted, along with all dirt and stains, by our multi-horsepower vacuum. The result is the most effective, but gentle, cleaning available.
- Optional Sanitizer and Protector – If you choose this added value option, we will apply a protective deodorizing and sanitizing treatment after cleaning. By coating the fibers of the rug and sanitizing it, this treatment helps eliminate odors and resist dirt and water-borne stains. At a low additional cost, it’s a great way to finish the job.
Trusted Area Rug Cleaning Services – Twin Cites Metro Area
Since 2000, our thoroughly trained cleaning crews have been handling the carpeting, tile floor and area rug cleaning needs of homeowners and commercial property owners throughout the seven-county area in and near Minneapolis and St. Paul. From Plymouth, Crystal, Maple Grove and Wayzata to Woodbury, White Bear Lake, Vadnais Heights and Newport, and from Bloomington, Edina, Lakeville and Rosemount to North Oaks, Arden Hills, New Brighton and Coon Rapids, we provide outstanding, affordably priced performance and complete customer satisfaction. Call us today for a free estimate for the exact services you need. We look forward to meeting you and assisting you in every way.