Ceramic Tile and Grout Floor Cleaning Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As a floor covering, ceramic tile and tile made of many other materials can be found in kitchens, baths, entry ways and other areas in homes throughout the Twin Cities metro area. Durable, beautiful and lustrous, this type of flooring is an ideal choice that lasts a lifetime. Like all flooring materials, though, ceramic tiles become dirty with use and lose their beauty over time. The porous grout between tiles is especially prone to discoloration and collects grime. Regular mopping and cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the floor, but professional cleaning, using specialized equipment and products, is often needed. Our experienced technicians have the knowledge and professional grade products and tools required to restore your floor to a like-new appearance.
If you have a ceramic, granite, marble or other tile floor in your home, you clean it regularly, using typical tools and products. Sweeping, mopping and tools like the popular Swiffer can remove some of the dirt, grime mildew and other contaminants, but never do a perfect job. The problem is that it’s impossible to completely remove all liquids from the surface. Over time, a film of leftover dirt accumulates on the floor, dulling its finish and reducing the luster. Grout lines are very difficult to clean and the sealer originally applied wears away, allowing dirty water and cleaning products to be absorbed. Getting down on your knees with a brush to clean grout lines is hard work and still doesn’t get it truly clean.
Our Multi-Step Tile Cleaning Removes All Soil and Restores Your Floors
- Step One: Evaluation – Our cleaning technician thoroughly checks your floor to identify the materials and condition of the grouting. This helps us select the cleaning materials to use and plan our work. We note any deep stains in the material, too. Our many years of experience and training helps us select exactly the right techniques and products.
- Step Two: Pre-Treatment – If the grouting between your tiles is especially dirty or stained, we will apply specialized cleaning materials to the grout to loosen the dirt and penetrate the grouting to lift and release any stains. This step is crucial to restoring your floor to its original, lustrous beauty.
- Step Three: Power Scrubbing – Our powerful scrubbing equipment does the hard work of removing all traces of built-up dirt on your floor. A rotating brush and automatically dispensed cleaning solutions scrub your tile and grout thoroughly. No manual scrubbing tools can do this job completely. The process will never scratch floor.
- Step Four: Vacuum Extraction – Hand mopping and Swiffers simply cannot remove all of the cleaning solutions from your floor. Our powerful, van-mounted vacuum equipment rinses and completely removes all liquid, taking all of the dirt and grime removed by scrubbing with it. When we’re done, the floor is dry and clean almost immediately. You’ll exclaim about how great your floor looks. Typically, our customers tell us that they didn’t even remember the actual color of the grout. Their ceramic tile hasn’t looked that clean since it was installed.
- Step Five: Optional Sealing Protection – For a small additional fee, which we’ll discuss before starting work, we can apply a sealer and protectant to your tile floor. If you choose this additional step, the sealer will protect your grout from absorbing dirt and stains. For unglazed, marble or granite tile floors, sealing is important to protect the entire floor against stains. The choice is yours, but this service can keep your flooring looking great even longer.
Money-Saving Tile Cleaning for the Twin Cities Metro Area
Our exceptionally well-equipped vans and seasoned technicians are available for top-notch services across the Minneapolis and St. Paul metro. You’ll see us at work in every suburban community, from the Lake Minnetonka area, Eden Prairie, Edina and Golden Valley to Roseville, Maplewood, Lake Elmo and Mendota Heights, from Bloomington, Eagan, Richfield and Apple Valley to Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Park, New Brighton and Fridley, and all other cities surrounding the Twin Cities.
Over time, homeowners get used to how their floors look. They often don’t notice the changes in their luster as dirt and stains build up on the glazed surface and in the grout lines. Their regular cleaning can’t prevent these changes. Every time we clean a tile floor for one of our customers, they’re excited about the amazing difference. If you’re planning to have your carpeting professionally cleaned, add this additional service to the job. The cost is surprisingly low and your entire home will look its very best. Contact us today for a free estimate and consultation. We know from long experience that you’ll be glad you did.