Furniture Upholstery Cleaning – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Upholstered furniture takes a beating in most homes. Like carpeting, it accumulates dirt, stains and other grime over time. Children and pets add to the problem, but just using your furniture guarantees that it won’t stay like new and spotlessly clean for long. Quality upholstered sofas, love seats and chairs cost plenty, and replacing them just because they are soiled just doesn’t make economic sense. The good news is that the same hot water extraction cleaning recommended for your carpeting can also restore your upholstery to look brand new at very reasonable cost. At our certified carpet cleaning company in the Twin Cities, our customers trust us for their homes spotless. We’ll protect your costly investment in furniture, just as we do for your floor coverings.
Today’s furniture upholstery materials are designed to be colorfast and durable. Our experienced technicians, using our hot water extraction techniques, can safely and thoroughly clean even costly, delicate fabrics. Even leather furniture can be restored to like-new cleanliness quickly, at low cost. Suede furniture, though, which requires specialized techniques, is beyond our specialty.
Our Multi-Step Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Evaluation Is Step One – We’ll inspect your furniture carefully to identify the fabrics used. We’ll check the labels to verify that it can be cleaned safely and to guide us in cleaning procedures. We’ll also identify any stains present for type, so we can use appropriate stain removal products.
- Initial Cleaning Is Important – You’d probably be amazed at how much dirt accumulates in the crevices and crannies of most upholstered furniture. We’ll carefully vacuum away all debris, dust, pet hair, and other materials before beginning the rest of our IICRC Clean Trust-certified process.
- Pre-Treatment Steps – We’ll pre-treat heavily soiled areas and stains with products designed to deal with specific types of dirt and stains. For example, chair and sofa arms often are soiled with oils from constant use, and each type of stain needs specialized attention and professional products.
- Hot-Water Extraction Process – Using a special, hand-held attachment connected to our van-mounted cleaning equipment, we’ll carefully clean all surfaces. Very hot water that contains our gentle surfactant formula penetrates the fabric to loosen and surround dirt and grime. Then, our powerful vacuum system immediately extracts both the water and dirt and eliminates odors. If you’re watching, you can see the dirt being removed.
- Fast-Drying Is Assured – The powerful vacuum equipment in our van extracts almost all of the solution used in cleaning. Only a slight amount remains, and will dry completely and residue-free in a short time. Humidity and temperature can cause variations in drying time, but our technician will tell you when you can resume normal use.
- Optional Sanitizer and Protector Treatment – Our proven high-tech cleaning system does an outstanding job. We also offer sanitizing and protector applications at a low additional cost. This treatment wipes out germs, molds and odors, while helping your furniture resist dirt and stains. We recommend this treatment for maximum protection. The choice is yours.
How Much Does Upholstery Cleaning Cost?
Typically, our customers add this service at a very low cost. Since we’re already at your location with our equipment, we can offer highly affordable pricing during the same visit. You’ll be surprised at how little it costs to make your upholstery look like new. We’ll give you a great, low price quote on request.
When you hire our IICRC-certified, detail-oriented technicians to clean your floor coverings, why not get your furniture spotless in the same visit? Since we’re already at your home, we can offer you great savings over having your upholstery cleaned in a separate visit. Once your carpets look like new, any dingy furniture is going to stand out like a sore thumb. You take pride in your home, and we take pride in providing outstanding service to every customer. You’ll be amazed at how great your home looks when everything looks as clean as new. Ask us for our money-saving price quote.
Trusted Twin Cities Hot-Water Extraction Furniture and Upholstery Cleaning
Wherever you live in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, from Eagan, Inver Grove Heights and Bloomington to Crystal, Hopkins, and Minnetonka, and from Golden Valley, Plymouth and Brooklyn Park to Roseville, Lake Elmo and Oakdale, our state-of-the-art cleaning equipment and extensively trained technicians are as close as a phone call. We’ll be happy to give you a cost-effective price quote for a complete range of services and schedule our work at your convenience. You won’t have to pay more or settle for less than the very best service. Join our long list of satisfied customers. Contact us today for the very best carpet, furniture and other cleaning services available anywhere. You’ll be glad you did.