Water Damage Cleanup Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
When water intrudes into any home, the damage can be extensive. Whether water soaks your carpets from plumbing leaks, during a storm or because of basement leaks, it’s a real emergency. There’s no time for delays. Destructive and dangerous mold and mildew growth will begin almost immediately. As soon as water intrusion occurs, it’s time to call in experienced professionals to begin the mitigation process as soon as possible. As the Twin Cities metro area’s leading carpet cleaning service, we are available to help property owners deal with water-soaked carpeting, using our professional equipment to help them prevent the need for a costly, unnecessary carpet replacement.
If your home or rental property experiences water damage that creates wet carpeting, call us immediately. Don’t think that it will dry up on its own. It won’t. A wet carpet simply won’t dry out before it becomes full of mold and mildew. Once that happens, the only fix is to tear up all the carpeting and replace it. If you call us right away, we can use our powerful truck-mounted vacuum extraction equipment to remove the water, along with other proven methods to prevent the need for complete carpet replacement. The sooner you contact us, the better your chances are for successful water removal.
How Our Professionals Handle Soaked Carpeting
- Immediate Extraction of Excess Water – Our professional grade carpet cleaning process uses the hot water extraction method. In our trucks is a multi-horsepower vacuum system designed to remove the solutions we use to clean carpeting. By using our vacuum hoses and extraction equipment, we can reach every part of your home and begin extracting water from your soaked carpeting. This can take quite some time and involves multiple extraction passes over the entire wet area. The water is removed from your home to our truck, effectively and efficiently. Before we begin, we’ll give you an accurate price quote for the cost of this process.
- Expert Damage Assessment – Once the water is extracted, your carpeting will still retain some water, even if most has been removed. We’ll carefully assess this and take additional steps, based on the situation. We’ll determine what padding and sub-flooring is underneath. With that information, we plan for the next steps. We’ll discuss what we find with you and answer all of your questions. We’ll give you an estimate of additional costs for any remediation steps that are necessary.
- Lifting the Carpet May Be Needed – In many situations, we’ll have to lift the carpet to help with complete drying. If this is necessary, the carpet can be reinstalled once it and the underlying flooring are completely dry. That costs far less than buying new carpeting and having it installed.
- Removing the Carpet Padding Is Often Required – Most carpeting is laid over a foam pad. Typically, this padding absorbs water and must be removed, since it will not dry quickly enough to avoid mold growth. Carpet padding can be replaced at reasonable cost, when necessary, but extensive mold and mildew can be extremely costly to remove. We’ll explain all needed work to you, answer all of your questions and give you a cost estimate before proceeding.
- Blowers and De-Humidifiers Can Help – To speed the drying process, we can install powerful blowers and professional-grade de-humidifiers to cut the time needed for overall drying. The cost of renting this equipment is very reasonable and is often an essential part of water damage mitigation. You can expect it to take some time to completely dry soaked areas.
- Once Everything Is Dry, Restoration Can Begin – Depending on the extent of the water removal process, and the need for carpet lifting and other work, you’ll be able to call a carpet installation company to restore the area to normal. We may recommend a sanitizing and protection treatment to complete the job. This will help prevent mold formation and deodorize the carpeting.
As the most trusted carpet cleaning service company in the Twin Cities, we provide fast, reliable and affordable services in all communities, from Plymouth, Minnetonka, St. Louis Park and Hopkins to Woodbury, Roseville, Stillwater and Inver Grove Heights, and from Richfield, Burnsville and Apple Valley and Bloomington to Brooklyn Park, Arden Hills, Ham Lake and Hugo.
How Much Does Water Damage Cleanup Cost?
The total cost of returning your home to normal after a water intrusion incident depends on many factors. How large an area is affected is a major factor in determining the cost. The type of sub-floor and padding is another factor. If additional services are required, the cost will increase. When we respond to your call, we’ll give you an estimate of the cost of our services, based on what we find. If additional services are needed, we’ll explain them to you, answer any question you have and give you an updated estimate. Our services are highly competitive in price, and our experience gives us a money-saving edge over other companies in getting the job efficiently and affordably. It’s far less costly to hire us than to replace your carpeting. If you act quickly, a complete replacement won’t be needed.
Professional, Affordable Water Damage Remediation – Twin Cities, MN
If water enters your home and soaks your carpets, don’t panic. Instead, pick up the phone and call us immediately. We have helped many homeowners and other property owners save thousands of dollars by avoiding replacement costs throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul area. We’ll use our experience and powerful water extraction equipment immediately to start the remediation process and then take it from there. You can rely on our expertise, training and experience to mitigate the problem at the lowest possible cost. Call us first for an evaluation and estimate.