Air Conditioning Repair Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$20 OFF Any Service Call
- Any brand including Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Trane, Ruud, Rheem, Goodman, and more.
- 90-day warranty on parts and labor.
The heat and humidity during Minnesota summers can be trying, but today’s homeowners and businesses beat that heat and humidity with modern central air conditioners. Like all mechanical systems, sometimes these home cooling systems develop problems. When they do, you need fast, expert repair service to return to the comfort you expect and deserve. Residential Heating and Air Conditioning, the parent company of Twin Cities Duct Cleaning, offers complete repair services for central air conditioning systems, heat pumps, and mini-split ductless air conditioners throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area.
Our highly trained technicians can diagnose and repair all major brands of equipment for both residential and commercial HVAC installations. Whenever you have an issue, a call to our residential and commercial AC company will get a quick response, fast diagnosis and repair, and accurate estimates of costs.
- Expert Service for All Brands – Rely on our well-trained technicians for service and repair of all major brands of air conditioning and heat pump systems, including Amana, Goodman, Daikin, Armstrong, American Standard, Lennox, Carrier, Coleman, LG, Samsung, Heil, Rheem, Ruud, Bryant, Payne, ArcoAire, Janitrol, and Sanyo. No matter who supplied and installed your central air conditioner, we can fix the problem with skill, efficiency and affordable cost.
- Fast Service – Call us right away for the fastest possible response. Our skilled technicians will respond quickly, and arrive with the knowledge, parts, and experience needed to fix most problems on the spot. Anywhere in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, we’re ready to help, from Shoreview, White Bear Lake, Coon Rapids and Brooklyn Center to Richfield, Prior Lake, Rosemount and Shakopee, and from Oakdale, Maplewood, Mendota Heights and Cottage Grove to New Hope, Golden Valley, Maple Plain and Chaska.
- Emergency Service – We’re on duty 7 days a week, and repair service is available on weekends and evenings.
- Expert Diagnosis and Estimates – Once our technicians diagnose your problem, you’ll get a clear explanation and an accurate price estimate for the needed repair. We’ll also let you know how long the job will take.
- Extensive Parts Inventory – We have most parts needed in stock for immediate replacement, and can obtain any other parts quickly, usually the same day. Our service trucks stock the most commonly needed parts so replacements can often be completed immediately.
- Fast Replacement Installation – If your problem is so severe that your AC system cannot be repaired reliably and economically, we have high-quality Carrier air conditioning systems available for fast replacement at prices competitive with anyone. Our volume-purchasing power allows us to pass our savings to our valued customers.
- Quality Service Since 1991 – For over 25 years, our reputation for quality, expertise, and excellent customer service has made us the air conditioning repair company of choice for thousands of Minnesota customers.
Minnesota Most Trusted AC Contractor
Rely on our AC service company whenever your cooling system needs attention. One call brings you extensively trained technicians who have the parts and equipment needed to get your system back on line quickly, efficiently, and economically.