Award-Winning Air Duct Cleaning Company – Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN
When Residential Heating and Air Conditioning founded Twin Cities Duct Cleaning, our decision was based on a number of factors. Its founding was prompted by our recognition that our existing customers, as well as new customers, needed a duct cleaning service that met the high standards we set for ourselves with our furnace and air conditioning business.
As the need for duct cleaning services became stronger, many companies sprang up to fill the demand. Not all of these companies provided the high-quality service that our customers insist on. So, we decided to offer our own duct cleaning services, performed with the quality and professionalism that are the hallmarks of our Minnesota locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company. Here’s what you can expect from us, with every job we do:
- Equipment – Our vans are custom designed for the job. A powerful 12.5 hp vacuum and high-pressure air compressor power our equipment. From our air wands and the rotary brushes we designed and built ourselves to the octopus-like Predator Brush used in our Xtreme cleaning system, every element of our equipment is specifically designed for maximal cleaning. Unlike some contractors, we don’t use portable equipment that can create its own fumes and pollutants.
- Training – Our technicians only do duct cleaning and associated services. Every one of them receives specialized training in our methods and equipment, and training is a continuous and ongoing process. Unlike with some Twin Cities companies, our technicians are our employees, not random independent contractors.
- Performance – Whether you opt for our low-priced Air Sweep for just $99, or our top-of-the-line multi-step Xtreme cleaning system, every job we do is done thoroughly, efficiently, and to your satisfaction. We always take the extra steps needed to do our best. If you’re not satisfied, our company will go the extra mile to achieve your satisfaction.
- Sales – Too many duct cleaning companies lure customers with prices that are too good to be true, then use high-pressure sales tactics to sell the customer unnecessary services. As a leader in our trade, we are happy to explain our services, make suggestions and then let you decide what works best for your home and budget. There’s never any pressure and there are no hidden costs or surprises.
- Customer Service – At every stage of our service, we take the utmost care to protect your property and respect your privacy. We will arrive promptly on schedule, well-dressed and in vehicles that are clean and neat. Our technicians are friendly, courteous, and always take the time to protect your valuable home and belongings and to leave your home as clean or cleaner than when we arrived. We’re glad to answer any question you may have, and explain the job to you, letting you know if there will be any noise or disruption of your activities. As we work, we will check for any issues with your ductwork, furnace, air conditioner or other HVAC equipment that should be brought to your attention and explain what we find so you can make informed decisions.
My experience was great with your company. All the floors were covered and everything was cleaned up after you cleaned our vents. You did a great job! – C. Amodt, Stillwater, MN
Minnesota Most Trusted Air Duct Cleaning Company
For over 20 years, we have been helping homeowners improve their indoor air quality across the Twin Cities, from Blaine, Andover, Coon Rapids and Roseville to Lakeville, Bloomington, Edina and Richfield, and from Minnetonka, Plymouth, St. Louis Park and Golden Valley to Woodbury, Maplewood, Cottage Grove and White Bear Lake.
We take pride in what we do. We know that you want services that deliver better indoor air, clean ductwork and more efficient HVAC operations, and our dedication to providing exactly that is the reason for our high reputation for quality, reliability and customer satisfaction. Contact us at any time to learn more about how we can improve your living environment or to schedule a cleaning. We’d love to show you why thousands of our satisfied customers are return customers.