Ultimate Air Duct Cleaning Service – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Online Special – $399.95
- Powerful Predator Brush to remove all dirt, debris and dust.
- Breathe easier with better indoor air quality.
- FREE furnace or air conditioner cleaning included.
- FREE $20 Target gift card.
Special Price $399.95 – Many duct cleaning companies in the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area offer multiple levels of service. Some call these “good, better, and best” services. Often, however, there’s not much difference in the techniques used for the various types of services, and price may be the primary difference. As the most trusted duct cleaner in Minnesota, we offer three service levels as well, but they are very different. Each is suited for a particular situation, and uses different techniques and equipment to match the cleaning method with the conditions.
Our Xtreme service gives you the best result and removes the maximum amount of dust, mold, allergens and other debris. Registers must be removed to accommodate the special Predator Brush used to clean every square inch of ductwork. It uses our most advanced technology, in multiple steps, to remove virtually all debris and contaminants from your ductwork. The only way you could have cleaner ducts would be to tear out your old ductwork and replace it completely. While not every home needs this level of cleaning, but we recommend it in the following situations:
- Homes with badly neglected, uncleaned ductwork
- Homebuyers moving into an existing home
- Heavy smoking in the home
- Smoke odors from fires
- Ductwork that emits bad odors
- Homes where allergies, asthma, or respiratory illnesses are issues
- Homes with young children or elderly persons
- Homeowners who insist on maximum cleanliness
How Xtreme Duct Cleaning Works
This process can take about 2-4 hours to complete, and involves multiple steps, each using specialized equipment designed specifically for the job. Due to various factors, it may take longer than 2-4 hours. Our technicians will give you a time estimate before they start. When we’re finished, your ducts will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Step 1: A 6″ diameter flexible hose is run from our van’s 12.5 hp vacuum system and placed in the main trunk line of your air duct system. The vacuum captures and bags all dust and debris throughout the cleaning job. Its powerful suction prevents any debris from escaping into your home.
- Step 2: Our Predator Brush uses octopus-like tentacles, powered by compressed air, to clean every inch of your ductwork. We insert the brush at each register and use extensions to reach all parts of your duct system. As the debris is loosened, it is drawn into the trunk line of the system and vacuumed away. Watch the Predator Brush in action in the video above.
- Step 3: Following the Predator Brush process, our technicians use a rotary brush, powered by high-pressure compressed air, to sweep the entire trunk line of your system, driving the debris and contaminants to the vacuum line, where it is removed to the van and captured in sealed bags for removal.
- Step 4: Our technician will perform a basic cleaning of your furnace or air conditioner at no extra charge, along with any other services you have chosen. Note: This furnace cleaning is not a furnace certification or safety check.
Once the entire job is done, your ductwork is clean. All odors are eliminated, and you’ll notice the difference immediately. You can follow up once a year with regular cleanings using our other methods and save.
Note: Before this service begins, the homeowner should remove supply and return registers. If you prefer that our experienced technicians to do this, there is an additional $8.00 charge per register. Since registers are often painted over or stuck in plaster or drywall walls, we are not liable for damage caused by removing registers. We are not liable for paint damage, chipped sheet rock and plaster, or scratched registers. We will need access to ALL DUCTS and REGISTERS. This offer is only valid for homes with ONE furnace.
Best Air Duct Cleaning in Minnesota
Exclusive with our Minneapolis St. Paul air duct cleaning company, our Xtreme cleaning service is absolutely the best for residential use. Use it once on your ductwork, and you may never need this type of cleaning again. Regular cleaning with our other methods will keep your ductwork in great shape. For over 20 years, we have been helping customers improve their indoor air quality across the Twin Cities, from Edina, Eden Prairie, Burnsville and Apple Valley to Roseville, Andover, Maple Grove and Coon Rapids, and from Minnetonka, Plymouth, Golden Valley and St. Louis Park to White Bear Lake, Woodbury, Oakdale and Cottage Grove.
Disclaimer: There is an additional cost for animal removal (dead or alive) or animal nests or debris removal. This cost will vary depending on the circumstances.