Low-Cost Air Duct Cleaning – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$99 Duct Cleaning for Better Indoor Air
- Air Sweep Cleaning – For all ducts and vents. No hidden cost.
- FREE forced-air gas furnace or central air conditioner cleaning.
Special $99.00, Regular Price $209.95 – If the air ducts in your home contain dust, debris, allergens, mold spores and other contaminants, the results can be an increase in allergy symptoms and respiratory problems, along with increased dust in the air and the need for constant house cleaning. Dirty air ducts can also reduce the efficiency of your heating and air conditioning system dramatically, resulting in higher energy costs. The Environmental Protection Agency recommends that homeowners hire only duct cleaning companies that are members of the National Air Duct Cleaners Association or NADCA. As a long-standing member of the NADCA and a leader in Twin Cities residential duct cleaning services, we require a thorough and continuing training program for all of our technicians and meet or exceed all NADCA standards for safety and quality.
For homes that regularly have their air ducts and vents cleaned, we highly recommend the low-cost Air Sweep service. Where the accumulation of dust, allergens, pet hair and dander, and other contaminants is moderate and not tightly adhered to the walls of the air ducts, our Air Sweep service does an excellent job of removing dust and indoor pollutants. It’s our most popular service, and our highly trained, specialized crews travel the entire Minneapolis St. Paul area to help homeowners with this important service. While heavy accumulations of debris or special conditions may require our Rotary Brush or Xtreme cleaning services for best results, Air Sweep provides the economically priced, regular cleaning recommended for residential HVAC maintenance
How Air Sweep Duct Cleaning Keeps Your Home’s Air FREE of Allergens
As the most trusted duct cleaning contractor in the Minneapolis St. Paul area, we recommend an annual duct cleaning for most homes in the seven-county metro area. Our Air Sweep cleaning is an affordable, effective way to remove pet hair and dander, dust mine debris, common household dust, allergens and mold spores from your air ducts on a regular basis. Here’s the step-by-step process we use:
- Truck-Mounted Vacuum System – First, we run a 6″ vacuum line from our powerful vacuum system in our van. This is inserted into the main trunk of your ductwork system, near your furnace. All debris is removed completely from your home and is bagged outside of the home for removal.
- An Air Wand Cleans Every Branch Duct – An air compressor in our van supplies high-pressure air to our air wands. They are inserted into each register in your home without removing the register. The compressed air pushes debris through the branch ducts to the main trunk duct, where the vacuum removes it from your home.
- A Reverse-Nozzle Air Snake Completes the Cleaning – After the air wand cleans your branch and return ducts, our skilled technician inserts this compressed air operated air snake into the main trunk duct line. It pulls all remaining dust and debris back to the vacuum line. All return and supply ducts are cleaned during the process.
- Bonus Free Furnace or AC Cleaning – Our technician will also conduct a furnace or AC cleaning at no additional cost, since our vacuum system is already there. Note: The free furnace cleaning is not a furnace certification or safety check. This offer is only valid for homes with ONE furnace.
A note of thanks and appreciation for a job well done! You sent me the right guy. He was a “pro” and did a “top notch” job. I’m thoroughly pleased with the quality of the whole job. It met and exceeded my expectations. I’ll certainly recommend your company to any friends or neighbors. – J. Knudson, Minneapolis, MN
Is Air Sweep Right for Your Home?
Our Air Sweep service does an excellent job of removing light to moderate accumulations of air duct contaminants, including dust, mold spore, pet dander, pollen and more. When our certified technicians arrive at your home, they will carefully inspect your air ducts. If Air Sweep is right for your needs, they will never try to sell you a more expensive service. If heavy debris accumulation is present, however, you will be informed of the problem and our Rotary Brush or Xtreme duct cleaning service will be recommended to you if your home’s conditions warrant more thorough cleaning. We’ll explain the benefits of those services if they would do a better job in your home, but the decision is always yours to make. We never use high-pressure tactics to sell you services you don’t need.
Most Trusted Minnesota Air Duct Cleaning Services
As an award-winning HVAC cleaning service company in Minneapolis St. Paul, we offer a wide range of services to keep your home clean and safe. That means you can select the best service for your individual needs. We cover the entire Twin Cities area, including Coon Rapids, Brooklyn Center, Roseville and Andover in the north, Bloomington, Edina, Savage, Apple Valley in the south, St. Louis Park, Plymouth, Minnetonka and Eden Prairie in the west, and Oakdale, Woodbury, Cottage Grove and Maplewood in the east. Our NADCA membership and the extensive training of our technicians, along with our state-of-the-art equipment, means that whatever service you choose will result in cleaner air for your home. We’re committed to giving you the information you need to select the service that’s right for you and will never apply hidden charges or perform unnecessary services. Our outstanding reputation is based on providing excellent information and service for every customer. Contact us today to schedule any of our services and to take advantage of our special prices.
Disclaimer: There is an additional cost for animal removal (dead or alive) or animal nests or debris removal. This cost will vary depending on the circumstances.