Rotary Brush Duct Cleaning – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
$199.95 Rotary Brush Duct Cleaning
- Remove dust, dirt, debris and allergens thoroughly.
- Improve your indoor air quality and heating and cooling efficiency.
- FREE gas furnace or central air conditioner cleaning included.
- FREE $20 Target gift card.
Special $199.95 – Save $60 over Regular Price – Our low-cost $99 Air Sweep service does a great job for ductwork where light accumulations of dust, allergens, and debris are present. For many homes, though, neglect and long time periods between duct cleaning services can allow the accumulation of heavier debris that stubbornly clings to the interior of the air ducts. For these situations, we recommend our more thorough Rotary Brush Cleaning method to drastically improve your indoor air quality. Once we’ve removed heavier debris, you can then use our Air Sweep cleaning service for maintenance on a regular basis. Take advantage of our special low price and improve your indoor air quality instantly.
Multi-Step Rotary Brush Duct Cleaning Goes Beyond Air Sweeping
Our $99 Air Sweep duct cleaning is designed to remove light accumulations of contaminants like dust, mold, dust mite excrement from your air ducts, but it cannot remove the tightly-adhered deposits that can collect in your ductwork over the years. We often recommend our more thorough Rotary Brush cleaning service in the following situations:
- Neglected Air Ducts – If your home’s ductwork hasn’t been cleaned for several years, the accumulation of contaminants may be too thick for our Air Sweep cleaning to remove completely. If an inspection shows this condition, our highly trained technician may recommend a more thorough method.
- Smoking and Cooking Odors – Both smoking and kitchen oils can cause dust, pet dander and other contaminants to stick to the interior walls of your air ducts. Our Rotary Brush cleaning will loosen those materials so they can be removed properly.
- When Allergies Are Present – A thorough initial cleaning of your air ducts, using our Rotary Brush method will produce cleaner air ducts, ridding your home of allergens better than our economically priced Air Sweep service, especially if regular cleaning has not been done.
- Newly Purchased Existing Homes – When you purchase a home, you have no way of knowing how often the ductwork has been cleaned. Starting off with a thorough RotoBrush cleaning gets you off to the right start. Then, annual cleanings with our affordable Air Sweep method will keep your indoor air clean.
Why Our Rotary Brush Method Produces Superior Results
Extra cleaning steps, compared to our $99 Air Sweep cleaning, remove heavy accumulations of debris and contaminants, like house dust, mold spores, pet hair and dander, and other materials from the interior walls of your ductwork. Here are the steps:
- A Complete Air Sweep – Using our high-pressure compressed-air wands and air snake tools, along with a high-powered truck-mounted vacuum, loose debris, dust and other contaminants are swept from all branch ducts back to the main trunk line. There, they are sent to our van, collected and bagged for disposal.
- Our Rotary Brush Sweeps Dust Accumulations Away – Powered by a powerful compressed-air pneumatic motor, a rotary brush is inserted into the trunk line of your ductwork. It thoroughly brushes down the interior walls of your ducts and returns the removed contaminants to the trunk line vacuum system for removal and bagging. All branch and return ducts are cleaned during this process.
- Free Furnace or AC Cleaning – A FREE forced-air furnace or central air conditioner cleaning and inspection is performed at no extra cost. Note: This furnace cleaning is not a furnace certification or safety check. This offer is only valid for homes with ONE furnace.
RotoBrush Ductwork Cleaning in Minneapolis St. Paul Metro
As the most trusted duct cleaning company in Minneapolis St. Paul, we highly recommend starting your air duct maintenance and cleaning program with a thorough cleaning using our Rotary Brush or Xtreme cleaning service. By getting your ducts their very cleanest, you can then follow up on a regular basis with our economical Air Sweep to keep your ductwork clean and contaminant free. Our award-winning service is only a phone call away, no matter where your home is in the Twin Cities metro, from Anoka, Champlin, Brooklyn Park, Maple Grove to Richfield, Edina, Bloomington and Burnsville, and from White Bear Lake, Lake Elmo, Oakdale and Woodbury to Eden Prairie, Minntonka, Wayzata and Golden Valley. Call us now to schedule a service. Our highly trained cleaners will check your ductwork and recommend the best method for your home’s conditions. Our dedication to complete customer satisfaction means that we’ll never recommend any services you don’t need.
Disclaimer: There is an additional cost for animal removal (dead or alive) or animal nests or debris removal. This cost will vary depending on the circumstances.